Dry Drains Forum 2009: Post-forum review
The forum was an official accompanying event for ISH Frankfurt, the world’s leading trade fair for the plumbing sector, run by Messe Frankfurt.
With leading speakers from UK, Germany, USA and Australia, the event provided for a very positive exchange on current issues, research and testing that are affecting the performance of drain systems, including drain line carry.
Emeritus Professor John Swaffield, a world recognized authority on drainage systems and current president of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) chaired the half-day event, which was initiated by www.worldplumbinginfo.com
The 2009 Forum speakers included:
- Dr. Lynne Jack – Heriot Watt University (Scotland)
- Don Boynton – GHD Engineers (Australia)
- Ron George – Ron George Design & Consulting (USA)
- Prof. Mete Demiriz – Gelsenkirchen University (Germany)
- Dr. Steve Cummings – Caroma Dorf (Australia)
- Jeff Clark – SA Water (Australia)
- Les Barnard – Sydney Water (Australia)
The full video of the 2009 Dry Drains Forum will be available soon.