Introducing the Kingspan BioDisc BD-BM
The Kingspan BioDisc BD-BM sewage treatment plant range is exceeding the requirements of stricter environmental standards and building control regulations.
The sewage treatment plant has gained an increasing amount of positive feedback wordwidefor the BioDisc BL model as well as achieving AS 1170.0:2002 – Structural Design Actions and AS 1170.4:2007 – Earthquake Actions. The range has the lowest emissions level on the market and has been tested in accordance with BS EN13725.
The BioDisc BD-BM is tested and suitable for applications of up to a population equivalent to 225 and varies across hospitality, leisure, government, transport and domestic housing development.
Key features include:
- Unique Rotating Biological Contactor Technology with patented managed flow design to ensure optimum treatment efficiency at all times
- Noise-free and odourless operation
- Fully removable lid for easy maintenance and de-sludging
- Minimal service and maintenance levels required
- Advanced control panel options available with telemetry monitoring for total peace of mind
- Single piece tank design reducing time on site for system installation
- “Plug and Play” system with all system functions pre-set from the factory.
The Kingspan design team is also there to give site specific system CAD designs for each project which involves an intricate process to ensure a great results and a friendly experience. Each system is delivered directly to site and is ready to install which gives a peace of mind to customers.
For more information, please visit: https://www.kingspan.com/au/en-au